The SIGGRAPH 2013 Job Fair is absolutely the best place at SIGGRAPH 2013 for employers to meet with thousands of job seekers from around the globe!
Once again, Job Fair Exhibitors will be posting their jobs on the CreativeHeads.net and ACM SIGGRAPH job boards one month prior to the conference. This allows SIGGRAPH 2013 attendees to connect with employers before the conference, during the conference via the Job Fair, and after the conference via the CreativeHeads.net job board and candidate profiling system.
CreativeHeads.net provides the most comprehensive recruitment software solution for the VFX, animation, video game, TV, film, and 3D technology and software tools industries, for employers searching for talent or job seekers looking to secure the "right" job.
The Job Fair IS THE BEST PLACE to be if you want to:
- Meet with seasoned professionals working in the creative industries.
- Hire "right-brain" talent at SIGGRAPH 2013.
- Promote your company, job openings, projects, and participation at SIGGRAPH 2013 to millions around the globe via the CreativeHeads.net Job Board.
- Reach an extremely diverse and experienced group of creative professionals working across multiple creative industries.
The Job Fair is produced by CreativeHeads.net, THE Global Job Board Network for creative professionals in the animation & VFX (television, film), video game, software (tools, technology), multimedia and web design, mobile and wireless, advertising and marketing, architecture (design), education, and instruction industries.
The Job Fair IS THE BEST PLACE to be if you are:
- Actively looking for a new job.
- Passively networking to see what opportunities are available.
- Interested in getting acquainted with some great companies
- Hoping to broaden your horizons and possibly switch industries.
- Looking for career development tips.
- Wanting to learn about the latest CG and interactive techniques.